  • Colin Casserley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 8:10 AM
      Hi

      A few new tracks for me this weekend, first one was Hallum, Netherlands
      it was the 50th running of the annual meeting and a great one it was
      too. Plenty of cars, big crowd and lots of memorabilia from the past as
      well as around 15 vintage cars. I have been to Hallum before, for the
      40th meeting, but this track was on the opposite side of town and
      therefore a new track!

      On Sunday I went over to Ter Apel which sits near the German border,
      but still inside the Netherlands by about 50 metres! it's a paperclip
      shape tarmac over which they use for Hot rod racing with a smaller more
      conventional over used for Brisca F2. Not a bad meeting but a good size
      crowd if a little short on F2s ( Only 11)

      Colin Casserley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 2:16 PM
        Colin:

        Did you see racing on both of the ovals at Ter Apel, or just the smaller one for the F2's? I'm guessing both, based on you calling it a "few" new tracks for you, but I just want to make sure.--Guy

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4 12:25 PM
          I saw racing on both tracks at Ter Apel, they were running on both
          tracks.

          thanks