Watching the weather

  • poppee
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 7:23 PM
      We will be at the Outlaw show at West Va. On Friday. We will watch the weather for the rest of the weekend. We are hoping for a few in New England on Sunday. Hope to cross paths with a few of you.
      News flash. Eagles and Phillies loose. Same old crap just another day.
      Make it fun,
      Mike Knappenberger
    • Bruce A. Spencer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30 9:51 AM
        Mike,

        If you do head for Legion give me a text or call I might be able to get up there and see ya.

        Thanks,
        Bruce

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30 9:56 PM
          Bruce, our plan is to go to Legion after Thunder or Twin State. I will text you to let you know if anything changes. I am glad you might join us. Still in West Va.