  • towbarsunlimited
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013
      Slight change of plans so I was able to make Hill Valley Speedway Sat
      night.
      Classes were: 270 (11), 600 (8), 600 stock (8), mini stock (10), hobby
      stock (8), street stock (20) and thunder cars (7).
      Hot laps started at 6:30 which was the advertised race start time. There
      was 15 minutes of track maintenance before the heats which lasted almost an
      hour. More track maintenance and intermiossion which lasted 35 minutes.
      Features started at 8:45.
      I watched 3 features and left during the hobby stock feature when a car
      caught on fire and the red flag came out. I had an hour and a half ride to get
      home. Definitely lots of very local people and drama in the stands that I s
      at in. Another track with too many classes.
      Heading south this week. Vince