Jefferson County Fair (WV)

  • towbarsunlimited
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013
      Went to the figure 8 last night. Huge crowd on hand, maybe 25 4 cylinders
      and only 4 6 cyl. The 6 cylinders had a 20 lap feature with only 1 running
      at the end.
      The 4 cylinders had 11 start the feature and only 3 were running at the
      end.
      Not near as orgainized as the one Jeff and I watched last week. Also more
      deliberate hits, more like a figure 8 demo derby than a figure 8 in my
      opinion. Vince