RE: [TrackChasers] Roland back on the road

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
      Mike,

      Aline went to the hospital last Tuesday and her healing is on target, but it will be another 4 weeks before she's mobile again. September and October are also two months during which I'm unable to take more than one or two days of leave in a row, so they will not get me many new tracks either.

      Mid Ohio is my second most visited track in the USA (I've been there 4 times, only one visit less than my all time world favourite track Road America). It reminds me a lot of nice English tracks such as Brands Hatch or Oulton Park. I can imagine you had a good time over there.

      Roland