Vince and Andy

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 4:44 AM
      Vince:

      I'm glad you had a good month or so in Pennsylvania. It was great meeting you, and I'm happy you got to spend a night at the races with Mike, Jeff, Edward, and myself. We are all glad to have you as part of the group. Have a nice trip south and west back to Arizona.

      Andy:

      Always nice to hear from one of the "old guard". I also heard from John Moore this week, as he too added a new track to his track resume.

    • Bing Metz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20 10:17 AM
        Hi Guy, 5/4/13 Plymouth Speedway Inner outer dirt ovals Plymouth In  7/11/13 Outlaw Motorsports Park   Inner dirt oval Wainwright Ok   7/13/13 Lincoln park Sp Dirt Oval Putnamville In  8/17/13 Winchester Sp Dirt Oval Winchester Va Thanks Bing