Re: [TrackChasers] Posts

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2013
      Post #17,473 has also been deleted. It was pointed out to me by another TrackChaser that Post #17,473 includes a previous post in its entirety along with the writer's own thoughts. The original version of the copied post was subsequently deleted from our YahooGroups! archive. It was suggested that the post with the copied, complete text also had to be deleted or it would defeat the purpose of deleting the original. I reluctantly agree.

      Going forward, please think about whether you want to include someone else's "complete" post into your own, especially if it seems like it may be attacking another group member personally. The result may be that your post could also be removed from the archive. You can avoid this by deleting the full text version of other posts in your own when you reply.

      Guy Smith
      YahooGroups! TrackChaser Listserve
      Owner and Moderator