Re: [TrackChasers] on the road again

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
      Gordy:

      I'm happy to hear that you got to see the Ed Esser plaque that our group (and you personally) contributed the funds to have displayed at the Midget Hall of Fame Museum. I think you are the first of us to see it in person.

      Your post brings back nightmares about the delays in getting it displayed and the numerous snafu's on their end getting something that looked good and matched the rest of the honorees and contributors. I dealt with that issue over and over behind the scenes for months. I just recently tossed the file of back and forth emails between me and the Hall trying to get it finished and displayed.

      Those that can't visit and have not viewed the photos can get a general idea of what our TrackChaser group has done for Ed by visitng the special tribute page on my website: http://www.roamingtheraceways.com/EdEsserTribute.html