RE: [TrackChasers] Roland's Trip

  • Bruce A. Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      Guy,

      Thanks, I'll be looking for them.

      Bruce

      From: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RTRYFBAR@...
      Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:46 AM
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TrackChasers] Roland's Trip

      Bruce:

      Oh yeah, we've heard from Roland. Roland started his tour in Quebec on Friday. He was joined by Will on Saturday. Last night (Tuesday), myself and Rick Young met up with him in Ontario. Tonight Bruce and Pat Eckel, Mike Knappenberger, myself, Chris Tyrrel, and maybe a couple of others are supposed to meet up at Kutztown. As of Tuesday night, Roland's trip schedule had not changed at all. He and Mike should be at Thompson tomorrow night.

      Guy