RE: [TrackChasers] 2013 TrackChaser Report #54--Pocono Superspeedway, PA (Day 2)

  • Bruce A. Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10 5:40 AM
      Guy,

      Has anyone heard from Roland, he's supposed to be at Thompson tomorrow night and I'm thinking about going down to meet him.

      Thanks,
      Bruce Spencer

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10 5:45 AM
        Bruce:

        Oh yeah, we've heard from Roland. Roland started his tour in Quebec on Friday. He was joined by Will on Saturday. Last night (Tuesday), myself and Rick Young met up with him in Ontario. Tonight Bruce and Pat Eckel, Mike Knappenberger, myself, Chris Tyrrel, and maybe a couple of others are supposed to meet up at Kutztown. As of Tuesday night, Roland's trip schedule had not changed at all. He and Mike should be at Thompson tomorrow night.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10 6:25 AM
          Guy,

          Thanks, I'll be looking for them.