Extra Pocono IndyCar ticket

  • terrapin44
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      I have an extra IndyCar ticket available for free to any TrackChaser who wants an assigned seat next to me (that you don't have to sit in). E-mail me directly (terrpin44@... or ecorrado@...) and we can arrange a time and place to meet at the track before the race. (If you don't check e-mail regularly, please leave a phone number or other way to contact you).

      Edward
    • Guy Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
        Mike K. said he would gladly take the ticket if you have not given it
        away yet. We are together all day today heading to Williams Grove. Let
        him know at:
        Snakeyk1usa@...

        Sent from my iPhone