Track closing: The Oval at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Mosport Speedway)

  • toledo47@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      Just an FYI for any members here. I recently heard the news that the Mosport Oval is closing, it will be closing in July so that they can expand their driver development track. It's a shame, nice half mile oval.

      I went there last weekend for their final NASCAR Canadian Tire Series(CASCAR) race. It was my 7th consecutive year going to that event. Very disappointing that they new ownership group does that so soon after they purchased the facility.

      If anyone wants to check out the place one last time it should be running for a few more weekends...