Re: [TrackChasers] track 232

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
      Vince:

      Let us know which Wednesday you plan to be at Kutztown during July. There is no racing there on July 3. Several of us are planning on being there on July 10. If it is the 17th or 24th, I should be able to join you on those days. Perhaps others from the area would like to meet you too. Mike Knappenberger is there most weeks.