track 232

  • towbarsunlimited
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      Saturday night I rode up to Hunterstown Speedway in Hunterstown, PA. It is
      a nice 1/5 mile dirt track on property owned by the Ruritan Club. There was
      no admission charge.
      I have to admit I don't understand why there are so many different classes
      in kart racing, some had as many as 9 entries while others only had 1. I
      did see quarter midgets and champ karts. I like the karts with the 360 Yamaha
      engines best as they were pretty fast and ran close together. I think
      there were mainly adults driving them. They ran one class right after the other
      so there was no down time once the features started. Vince

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
        Vince:

        Let us know which Wednesday you plan to be at Kutztown during July. There is no racing there on July 3. Several of us are planning on being there on July 10. If it is the 17th or 24th, I should be able to join you on those days. Perhaps others from the area would like to meet you too. Mike Knappenberger is there most weeks.