2 more

  • rpmgordy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Greetings from you breadman emeritus,

      I added the Susquehanna Speedway figure 8 track on 6/22 and the oval
      version of the Oreville Kart Track on 6/23. Two words that did not apply to
      theses gems are "that's entertainment". The regular classes at Susky added
      little, as well. The dust was just as bad as it was 2 weeks ago for USAC.
      At least the microstocks were the second race of the day at Oreville. The 3
      kid karts that preceded it had a nasty crash that had the ambulance
      summoned. When will people learn that 5&6 year olds should not be allowed behind
      the wheel of any kind of motorized vehicle. Still thinking of Kentucky
      Speedway for trucks on 6/27. Adios.

      Gordy

    • rpmgordy
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2014
        Nov. 23 - Las Vegas Motor Speedway - road course outside super speedway - Chumpcars

        Nov.23 - Kern County Speedway Park - Bakersfield, CA - half mile - King of the Wing sprintsm

        Both new for Kevin Eckert also.

        Gordy

        Sent from AOL Mobile Mail