Re: [TrackChasers] Colin in Indiana

  • Colin Casserley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2013
      y plans for rest of week are

      Indiana fairgriunds

      Gas City

      Little 500

      Haubstadt

      Home on Monday

      But rain might change that!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: RTRYFBAR <RTRYFBAR@...>
      To: TrackChasers <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, 22 May 2013 9:31
      Subject: [TrackChasers] Colin in Indiana

      Colin:

      Will do, Colin. I saw Dave McKnight won the Supermodified race.

      Where else are you going? Mike and Jeff Sands will be out there
      Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Last I talked to them, they had not made
      a final decision on Friday (Bakersfield, Bloomington, Chandler) or
      Saturday (Montpelier, Mount Lawn), but they were firm on the Indy 500
      on Sunday afternoon and Kokomo on Sunday night. Gordy and Dick Rauser
      are supposed to be at Lawrenceburg on Monday for the World of Outlaws.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2013
        Track Chasers

        Just a heads up for anyone with Paducah International Raceway
        on there hit list in the next few weeks. Looks like they are going to take some time off to do track maintenance and re-evaluate their season.

        http://www.paducahracing.net/content/1878

        See ya at the track
        Brian