Re: [TrackChasers] 2013 National Speedway Directory

  • Colin Casserley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2013
      Add a new track for me, Anderson figure 8 track, the figure 8 cars were
      on with the supermodifieds on Monday. an interesting class!

      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2013
        Colin:

        Will do, Colin. I saw Dave McKnight won the Supermodified race.

        Where else are you going? Mike and Jeff Sands will be out there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Last I talked to them, they had not made a final decision on Friday (Bakersfield, Bloomington, Chandler) or Saturday (Montpelier, Mount Lawn), but they were firm on the Indy 500 on Sunday afternoon and Kokomo on Sunday night. Gordy and Dick Rauser are supposed to be at Lawrenceburg on Monday for the World of Outlaws.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 23, 2013
          y plans for rest of week are

          Indiana fairgriunds

          Gas City

          Little 500

          Haubstadt

          Home on Monday

          But rain might change that!

        • BHICKEYJR@...
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2013
            Track Chasers

            Just a heads up for anyone with Paducah International Raceway
            on there hit list in the next few weeks. Looks like they are going to take some time off to do track maintenance and re-evaluate their season.

            http://www.paducahracing.net/content/1878

            See ya at the track
            Brian