2013 National Speedway Directory

    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2013

      The 2013 edition of the National Speedway Directory is now available. Allan Brown gave Mike and I a copy last Saturday at Berlin. He said they received them just the day before.

    • Colin Casserley
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2013
        Add a new track for me, Anderson figure 8 track, the figure 8 cars were
        on with the supermodifieds on Monday. an interesting class!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2013
          Colin:

          Will do, Colin. I saw Dave McKnight won the Supermodified race.

          Where else are you going? Mike and Jeff Sands will be out there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Last I talked to them, they had not made a final decision on Friday (Bakersfield, Bloomington, Chandler) or Saturday (Montpelier, Mount Lawn), but they were firm on the Indy 500 on Sunday afternoon and Kokomo on Sunday night. Gordy and Dick Rauser are supposed to be at Lawrenceburg on Monday for the World of Outlaws.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 23, 2013
            y plans for rest of week are

            Indiana fairgriunds

            Gas City

            Little 500

            Haubstadt

            Home on Monday

            But rain might change that!

          • BHICKEYJR@...
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29, 2013
              Track Chasers

              Just a heads up for anyone with Paducah International Raceway
              on there hit list in the next few weeks. Looks like they are going to take some time off to do track maintenance and re-evaluate their season.

              http://www.paducahracing.net/content/1878

              See ya at the track
              Brian