Re: [TrackChasers] Pacific Northwest trip

    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2013
      Dustin:

      Good luck on your trip. I hope you enjoy it and the racing part works out as planned.

      I'll keep your track list up to date. Maybe when you get close to 200, you will make a little extra push to get there.

      There used to be Friday night racing right in Portland at the Portland Speedway. That's where Pam and I spent one of the nights of our honeymoon (although Pam might say it was 'after' the honeymoon on the way home) back in August of 1991. That race remains my only one in Oregon to date. We went to Skagit the next night, followed by Agassiz, BC on Sunday afternoon.

      Have fun!

      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2013
        Justin,

        May 29 (Wed.) they have winged sprints at Meridian Speedway in Boise,
        ID. Says it's part of a speedweek. I enjoyed my night there at a nice
        facility. Hope it fits your schedule.

        Gordy

      • rpmgordy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2013