DIRT DEMONS

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      just thought I'd let everyone know, that the new DIRT DEMON ('full cage V
      Twin racers) will be having their opening night at the Cornwall Motor
      Speedway Kart Track tomorrow night (Tuesday 21 May) Later in the year they
      will also be appearing at the Brockville Ontario Speedway Kart track. Up
      until now, both tracks have been running 'un countable' kart races, but the
      DIRT DEMON's will be. I heard from Shane Bourgon , the guy behind them,
      that he has 9 cars ready for combat
      Rick