Little Diamond Update
After three tries on Thursday evenings with total car counts of 22-11-11, the next race at Little Diamond has been moved from Thursday June 6 to Sunday, June 9. I have been told that a lot of drivers told the promoters that they would race there if the track would switch to Sundays.
We will wait and see if they put up, or are all talk and leave the track hanging. In any case, I would be surprised if they go back to the Thursday races.
TrackChasers from our group were represented at all three of the Thursday night shows.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]