Breadman Emeritus

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013

      Please join me in wishing our own Gordy Killian a happy and successful retirement. According to Gordy, Thursday was his official retirement date. And he celebrated it with nine other TrackChasers by attending a new track that evening, the Little Diamond Speedway. The very next day, he headed west with Mike for three USAC races in Indiana, a trip he could not have made while working unless on vacation.

      TrackChaser and Race Fan yes, but breadman nevermore.

      Congratulations to Gordy,