Eastern Auto Racing Historical Society Open House

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013

      For anyone in eastern Pennsylvania or the surrounding areas, the Eastern Auto Racing Historical Society (at Paul Weisel's) has their spring showroom open house this Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The address is:

      EARHS Showroom
      5080 Kernsville Road
      Orefield, PA 18069

      It's well worth the visit, whether you have never been there before, or have been there in the past.

    • Colin Casserley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
        it is certainly well worth a visit, I was lucky enough to visit there
        last June and had fantastic time.

        Colin Casserley