Re: [TrackChasers] New Track News: New York

  • BHICKEYJR@...
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      Looks like there may be a chance to get the one mile oval at Pikes Peak International Raceway in Co. this Sept. 29th. If i am reading the press release correctly,NASA will be competing on the 1.3 mile road coarse also,that weekend. I see that USAC has a Silver Crown race scheduled for June 29th as well.
      http://www.ppir.com/files/docs/FOR%20IMMEDIATE%20RELEASE%2012.21.12.pdf

      See ya at the track
      Brian

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013

        It appears that Thunder Mountain Speedway in NY has added a smaller track, called Little Thunder. I surmise they plan on racing Micro Sprints, Slingshots, and karts on the new track. No races or schedule yet, but they had planned a test and tune session on May 26, and another one yesterday. Something to keep an eye on.