Global Rally Cross

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Edward:

      Funny you should mention the GRC. Roland and I were just talking about the 2013 schedule last week. He said he was planning on going to the event in Munich at the end of June.

      Not so funny is the fact that out of the ten different places they have raced before 2013, only two of them remain on the schedule for season three. Not a good average for a group that promotes themselves as a fresh, new, exciting, coming thing in motorsports.

      I saw them when they were first figuring it out at NJMP in 2010 (b-o-r-i-n-g, too big of a course) and at NHMS in 2012 (MUCH better, I really enjoyed it). It doesn't seem likely I'll get to any this year though, but you never know.

      I know Roland will give us a report from the German round. Hopefully someone will go to one of the US races and let us know how they are doing.