Re: TrackChaser 50 State Club

  • terrapin44
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Gordy,

      I'll let the group know when I'm heading out toward New Hampshire. Even if I don't get that race, i plan on getting to New England a few times for races this year. I have seen most of the near-by tracks, so I plan on traveling to New England and southwest PA this year to get new tracks. Last year I didn't go to a lot of new tracks, but I hope to get about 25 or so new ones this year.

      Edward