TrackChaser 50 State Club

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013

      During the past week, Edward Corrado officially joined the "50 State Club", by adding his 2011 Alaska race to his track list. Below are the TrackChasers that have been to races in all 50 states:

      (b) 1. Gordy Killian 09/07/1998 (50th State: Rhode Island)
      (a) 1. Guy Smith 09/07/1998 (50th State: Rhode Island)

      (b) 3. Allan Brown 11/01/1998 (50th State: Rhode Island)

      (b) 4. Andy Sivi 11/01/1998 (50th State: Rhode Island)

      5. Nancy Brown 05/26/2000 (50th State: Alabama)

      (b) (d) 6. Randy Lewis 10/07/2001 (50th State: Rhode Island)

      (a) 7. Will White 11/12/2004 (50th State: Hawaii)

      (c) 8. Andy Ritter 07/01/2006 (50th State: Utah)

      9. Paul Weisel 11/26/2006 (50th State: Rhode Island)

      10. Carol Lewis 03/06/2009 (50th State: Rhode Island)

      (b) 11. Edward Corrado 07/06/2011 (50th State: Alaska)

      (a) 50 states plus District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
      (b) 50 states plus District of Columbia
      (c) Youngest to make 50 state club
      (d) No longer member of TrackChaser group

    • rpmgordy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
        Edward,

        Question answered. If you do intend to come to "Mad Dog" in May, and
        I'm still located here, I'd like to hook up. That goes for anyone visiting
        NE while I'm relocated here.

        Gordy

      • terrapin44
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
          Gordy,

          I'll let the group know when I'm heading out toward New Hampshire. Even if I don't get that race, i plan on getting to New England a few times for races this year. I have seen most of the near-by tracks, so I plan on traveling to New England and southwest PA this year to get new tracks. Last year I didn't go to a lot of new tracks, but I hope to get about 25 or so new ones this year.

          Edward