Kevin

  • rpmgordy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      To all,

      If you don't already do so, you might want to log on to
      SprintCarStats and read Kevin Eckert's most recent blog. It details his incarceration
      experience in the Marion County jail in Knoxville, IA. Kevin has always
      marched to his own drummer while not always making the best decisions. He'll
      tell you that. I won't judge what he does. He will always be my friend. He's
      also one of the best writers of any kind that I've read. Never has he
      written a more personal piece. His preference to be a "free bird" has kept him
      from making a nice living in the writing field. He always seemed content with
      his station in life. For what it's worth, Kev, there will always be a
      shotgun place in my car for you. Don't let the bastards win by taking Knoxville
      from you.

      Gordy

    • rpmgordy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2014
        Guy,

             Kevin Eckert mentioned his attending Ukiah Speedway recently in his blog. He says it was track 490 for him. Perhaps you can contact him about the tracks missing from the list you have for him. Maybe the difference is in the way he counts tracks.

        Gordy