Re: [TrackChasers] Chumpcar at Black Lake (NY) this weekend?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      Will and All:

      Oops, it appears I did confuse Black Rock and Black Lake. Since Black Rock is the only place they have raced recently, I mistakenly assumed that's where they were going.

      If they run at Black Lake (not Black Rock), that would be a new location for anyone. Black Lake is a location that CNYIRA has talked about racing at both last year and this year, but CNYIRA has made it clear on their website that this will not be a CNYIRA race. I'm still pretty sure it will be the same group of racers, as Casey Creamer is the contact person.

      Sorry for that confusion! And thanks Edward for the tip! Sounds good!