New Track News--PA

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2013

      The Little Diamond Raceway has changed the date of their Slingshot Tour race. They are no longer planning on racing on May 30th at all.

      However, they have released a complete season schedule (again). This year, they are planning all races to be run on Thursday nights.

      The classes running will be 270 cc Micros, 125 cc Micros, and Slingshots.

      Here's the dates:

      April 18 & 25
      May 2 & 16
      June 6 & 27
      July 11
      August 1 & 22
      September 5 & 26

      At this time, I'm going to plan on going April 18 and probably July 11. Hope to see some TrackChasing friends at Little Diamond.

    • brenda ferrell
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
        Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone. From : RTRYFBAR@... Subject : [TrackChasers] New Track News--PA TrackChasers: The Little Diamond Raceway has changed the date of their Slingshot Tour race. They are no longer planning on racing on May 30th at all. However, they have released a complete season schedule (again). This year, they are planning all races to be run on Thursday nights. The classes running will be 270 cc Micros, 125 cc Micros, and Slingshots. Here's the dates: April 18 &25 May 2 &16 June 6 &27 July 11 August 1 &22 September 5 &26 At this time, I'm going to plan on going April 18 and probably July 11. Hope to see some TrackChasing friends at Little Diamond. Guy Smith [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]