Can Am winter Enduro tomorrow

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      For those that were planning on going to Can Am tomorrow ( Sunday) , Ive
      just seen more pics of the track configuration. It looks like an inner oval
      that uses part of the dirt tracks front straightaway ... so therefore I'm
      not sure if this would be countable as a new 'inner oval' or not. comments
      please !
      Rick

    • Guy Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
        Rick: It will indeed count as an inner oval track for you and all that
        have not seen an inner oval at that location. I have, with Slingshots
        about ten years ago. No new track for me, but still plan on going.
        Pam, Mike, and i will see you there. Guy.

        Sent from my iPhone