Re: [TrackChasers] Oldest TrackChaser Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013

      Explanation of my previous post. I was trying to determine the oldest of the TrackChasers to see a new track, and had exchanged an email with Will about it. I meant to send the previous message to Will, but was rushing and posted it by accident, so it wouldn't make sense to those that didn't see the original exchange.

      From what I have figured out so far, those with a new track over the age of 80 are:

      1. Pappy Hough--Age 90 (suspected)
      2. Chris Economaki--Age 87
      3. Sir Stirling Moss--Age 82 (still active)
      4. Virginia Schuler--Age 81 (still active)

      If anyone else has any data to add on this topic, it would be appreciated.