New Track News--Eldora

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012

      No, Tony is not going to finally finish "Earl's Mile".

      The USAC/TORC schedule has Eldora listed for Saturday/Sunday May 11 & 12, 2013.? This would be a dirt off-road course, thus a new track at an existing facility.

      It should be noted that as of now, the event is NOT listed on the Eldora Speedway website schedule page.

      I'll be sure to make that one if it's held!

      Guy Smtih

    • terrapin44
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
        This is an old message, but in case anyone missed it, the Eldora Speedway website does list this event now although the dates are slightly different. The races will be Friday/Saturday May 10/11. I probably won't make it as I want to go to the NASCAR modified race in Monadnock NH that weekend (which will also be a new track for me).