Re: 2012 TrackChaser Report #88--1st Mariner Arena, MD

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      <<I was sure I would see Chris Tyrrel but I did not run into him>>

      Just heard from Chris. He was indeed there and said he was looking for me. Don't know how he could have missed our group. That makes at least a dozen ranked TrackChasers adding a new track at the same race, a season high. Pretty cool.