Re: [TrackChasers] LONG SHOT

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
      Rick:

      Daytona International Speedway has "Kart Week" from December 27-30. There is road racing at the big track, and oval racing on the dirt track. The FCKL (Florida Champ Kart League) runs their senior class on the dirt on Saturday, December 29.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
        Thanks, for the info Guy, That would have worked great, but unfortunately I
        fly back on the 28th. thanks anyway