RE: [TrackChasers] Circuit of the Americas

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hello colleagues,

      Good to know that like many Hermann Tilke designed tracks (Sepang,
      Shanghai, Yas Marina) the Austin one also has two configurations.

      Having seen them on three occasions in the past, I strongly recommend
      the Australian V8 supercar series. it's laidback and hugely competitive.
      One of the best road racing series, if not the best, in the entire
      world.

      Roland

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
        Guy and all:

        The SCCA Mejors tour (on NSSN's site) has the COTA on its sked, for March 8-10.

        Dale O.