LONG SHOT

  • Rick Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
      I know this is a 'long shot' but does anybody know if there is any kind of
      racing taking place in Florida around Christmas time. My daughter is
      expecting my first grand child any time now, and I'm booked to visit her in
      Ft Lauderdale over Christmas . In the UK it's common for Boxing Day races,
      so wondered if I might get lucky down there.
      Rick Young

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
        Rick:

        Daytona International Speedway has "Kart Week" from December 27-30. There is road racing at the big track, and oval racing on the dirt track. The FCKL (Florida Champ Kart League) runs their senior class on the dirt on Saturday, December 29.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
          Thanks, for the info Guy, That would have worked great, but unfortunately I
          fly back on the 28th. thanks anyway