Re: [TrackChasers] New Track News--Kansas

  • Timothy Frost
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26 8:36 PM
      The addition of the road course was part of the redesign of the lower part
      of the oval track at Kansas Speedway

      http://www.grand-am.com/tabid/141/article/52826/GRAND-AM-Sets-First-Open-Test-At-Kansas-Speedway-Road-Circuit.aspx

      http://www.racer.com/grand-am-teams-pleased-with-new-kansas-road-course/article/265806/

      On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM, <RTRYFBAR@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > TrackChasers:
      >
      > The 2013 Grand Am Rolex Series sports cars shows a date on a 2.37 mile
      > speedway road course at the Kansas Speedway. Apparently they are putting a
      > second track in at that facility. It's scheduled for August 16-17.
      >
      > I can pretty much guarantee that I won't be able to make that one, but
      > hopefully someone will be able to make it.
      >
      > Guy Smith

      Timothy W. Frost
      President / Publisher
      Frost Motorsports, LLC / National Speedway Directory
      909 Seneca Road
      Wilmette, IL 60091
      (847) 853-0294 (w)
      (847) 778-9475 (c)