USAC Midgets at New Smyrna

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      February 17th and 18th.? Could be spectacular if they could get enough Midgets, but running on a large paved track in the east coast makes me wonder how likely it is that they would draw a full field.? Still, if I was retired I'd most definitely give it a shot.

    • Bruce Eckel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        Guy,

        Pat and I will be there at least on Sunday, February 17th as that is our annual stop at New Smyrna usually for the TBARA sprints. If USAC brings 20 midgets I would consider that a success. We wil see.

        Bruce