AMEC Ice Racing

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21 2:14 AM
      TrackChasers:

      The AMEC ice race group out of New York has their 2013 tentative schedule available on their website.? There is one new track, Mayfield Lake, at the end of January.? I believe AMEC had scheduled a race there last year, but it was canceled due to not having enough ice.? Besides Mayfield, their usual sites, Lake George, Tupper Lake, Lake Algonquin, Caroga Lake, all all scheduled as usual.? I am hoping to make the Mayfield Lake event, and hopefully my third trip to Lake George.