2012 TrackChasers Week 44 Summary

    TrackChasers: (Weekly Listserve Update #97) This week I added 18 new track visits to the TrackChaser database, all from 2012. Eleven of the new tracks were
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8 3:35 PM

      (Weekly Listserve Update #97) This week I added 18 new track visits to the TrackChaser database, all from 2012. Eleven of the new tracks were scored during the past week. The other seven came in the form of six for Dale O'Brien, who checked in via the TrackChaser listserve yesterday, and one from the previous week reported by Roger Ferrell, which I forgot to add last week. Sorry, Roger!

      The only new facility and track visited for the first time this past week was the indoor race at the Perani Arena in Michigan with visits reported by Roger Ferrell, Allan and Nancy Brown and Dale O'Brien. Roger's mixed off-road course race the weekend before at South Bend, IN was a new track configuration at that facility.

      Dale O'Brien added the most new tracks this week, with one from last week and six more new tracks from July and August. There were three new tracks for Roger Ferrell, two last week and the one from the week before that I forgot to add. Sorry again! Two of Roger's three were in Indiana, a record 152nd and 153rd track in his home state. Roland Vanden Eynde added two new tracks in Italy, his 26th and 27th tracks in that country. Brian Hickey added two new tracks in PA, after two the week before in California. And the husband and wife teams of Allan and Nancy Brown, & Bruce and Pat Eckel, each added one track.

      The following are welcome at any time for those that would like to improve the information on their personal track listing:

      * Dates to listed tracks
      * Modifications to the track names currently listed
      * Information for the "Notes" column for each track visited
      * Tracks for any of the various "Non TC Classified" categories that are outside of TrackChasers group

      Information will be updated as soon as possible.

      The 18 new 2012 tracks added during the past week have increased ourcurrent 2012 total to an even 568. The season is winding down. That's not enough, we want more! Mike Knappenberger has added the most new tracks so far this year, currently 101.

      2012 WEEK 1-43 ADDITIONS (JANUARY 1 - OCTOBER 28)

      07/25 Dale O'Brien--Primghar Speedway Figure 8, IA
      07/26 Dale O'Brien--Warren County Speedway (Figure 8), IA
      07/28 Dale O'Brien--Doe Run Raceway, MO
      08/14 Dale O'Brien--Glen Ridge Motorsports Park, NY
      08/18 Dale O'Brien--Pittsburgh International Race Complex, PA
      08/18 Dale O-Brien--Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Motor Speedway, PA
      10/27 Roger Ferrell--South Bend Motor Speedway (Mixed Road Circuit), IN

      Friday, November 2

      Roland Vanden Eynde--Pisa alle Cave, Venito, Italy

      Saturday, November 3

      Allan Brown--Perani Arena & Event Center, MI
      Nancy Brown--Perani Arena & Event Center, MI
      Bruce Eckel--Susquehanna Speedway (Figure 8), PA
      Patsy Eckel--Susquehanna Speedway (Figure 8), PA
      Roger Ferrell--Perani Arena & Event Center, MI
      Brian Hickey--Susquehanna Speedway (Figure 8), PA
      Dale O'Brien--Perani Arena & Event Center, MI

      Sunday, November 4

      Roger Ferrell--Charlestown Motor Speedway (Dirt), IN
      Brian Hickey--Pagoda Motorcycle Club, PA
      Roland Vanden Eynde--Cassino, Lazio, Italy

      2012 SUMMARY

      Total New Track Visits Reported--568

      Number of TrackChasers Reporting New Tracks This Year--40

      US States Visited for New Tracks--44 (AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO,CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ,NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV)

      Canadian Provinces Visited for New Tracks--2 (ON, QC)

      Countries Visited for New Tracks--16 (AUS, BEL, BHR, CAN, CHE, CHN, DEU, ESP, FRA, GBR, IRL, ITA, NLD, RUS, SWE, USA)

      Lifetime Group Total of Reported TrackChaser New Track Visits--35,104 (+18)

      Additional "Non TC Classified Tracks"--145 (no change)

      The 2012 TrackChasing season is dedicated with love and respect to the memory of Edward Jonathan Esser.

      All TrackChaser group statistics are available at any time on my website at www.roamingtheraceways.com.

      Please report your new track visits in as timely a manneras possible so that all can enjoy and celebrate the travels of theother members of our group that share our hobby. Continue to submityour ideas for changes or improvements to my website and myYahooGroups! listserve. Thank you.