Re: [TrackChasers] Update For Me

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 8, 2012
      I was standing along side the bleachers in turn 1 and 2 in the family section for some of the heats. I arrived to see the blue impala climb the backstretch wall and roll over. Then took a tour of the pits during track watering. Then watched the consi and small car feature from turn 4.
      Thanks again for the heads up, as I probably would have had a zero to add to this weeks accomplishments.

      Brian

      On Nov 8, 2012, at 11:38 AM, RTRYFBAR@... wrote:

      > Brian:
      >
      > Pam and I were sitting just about right in the middle of the main grandstand, maybe a little toward the turn four side.? I was also standing over in turn one/two for a couple of heats taking pictures to send to AARN.? Sorry we missed you, catch you next time, but good to hear you made it to get the new track.? Glad my suggestion for the weekend worked out well for you.
      >
      > Guy

    • Brian
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 22, 2012
        Hi all
        I had everything in order as of Friday to attend my 2nd Turkey Night Gran Prix. Well Monday brought disappointment as all the planed work, to make this trip happen, did not materialize. Just making my way back to New England, thru the nations heartland, without a new track.
        Oh well, there's always next year.

        Happy thanksgiving to all

        Brian