Reopening of Tucson track

  • Towbarsunlimited@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Thanks for letting me know about the Tucson track. I believe that is the
      one that hosted Winter Heat (a televised series) maybe 15 years ago? It was
      called Tucson Raceway Park?
      I looked and couldn't find a schedule posted. Some AZ tracks run series in
      the fall, winter and spring and take the summer off.
      We will be out near the CA border. The closest track for us is the little
      paved track at Blythe, CA. Vince