Re: [TrackChasers] Brian - Weekend

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2012
      Brian:

      Here's the address and phone number of Pagoda. Make sure you confirm that the event has not been canceled. Reading and that area was hit hard enough that Mike's work was closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

      441 Red Line Road
      Birdsboro, PA 19508
      610-582-3717

      If you are going to Susquehanna look for Bruce and Pat. They told me today that they are headed there for the figure 8 race too. If you go to Susky, you have all the time in the world to find Pagoda, as they are less than an hour and a half apart.

      Rick Schneider called me. He said they got a lot of wind, but not a lot of water where he lives, so he made out pretty well as he was expecting water in his basement and it stayed dry. His electricity was off from Monday until today, but it's back on now.

      Rick wants to go to the race in Michigan, but can't get gas in his area and doesn't have enough to get where he needs to go to get outside the gas shortage zone. He was going to start calling truck stops to see who has gas so he can fill up. Knowing Rick, he will make it.

      Good luck to everyone this weekend, whatever you set out to do.