Track 145 English track 129 Concord-Essex autograss

  • cawh2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2012
      on sunday i made the 80 odd mile trek to concord-Essex autograss track where rather disappointingly there were only about 40 cars in attendance whether or not this was normal for them or whether the economy has reduced numbers i'm unable to say.Where as nearly all other autograss tracks i've attende had 100+ cars and ran several heats of each class concord group certain classes together to make 6,7,8 car races.
      The meeting as is usual at autograss progressed quite quickly and only had delays to water the track,yes with all the rain we've had this year they were still making clouds of dust after 3-4 races depending on the classes racing
      Track 145
      English 129 leaving me with 46 english tracks i know of.
      Colin