Re: [TrackChasers] help with travel time

  • ccass176@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2012
      ok, thanks for that, doesn't sound too bad!

      Are schedule is

      June
      1) Gas City, In
      2) Paragon, In
      3) Bedford, Pa
      4) Roaring Knob,Pa
      5) Grandview,Pa
      6) Lincoln, Pa
      7) New Egypt, Nj
      8) Big Diamond,Pa
      9) Port Roya, Pa
      10) Utica - Rome, Ny

      If anyone is going to one of those meetings and sees a group of folks
      talking in a strange accent come and say hello!

      Message 2 of 9 , May 17, 2012
        You are aware that Roaring Knob (Markleysburg, PA) and Bedford are Appalachian Mountain Speedweeks late model shows, correct? Roaring Knob will be a good track, but get there early because it will fill up. I also recommend some clear glasses for The Knob. The track will stay tacky fast, but it will dusty.

      • ccass176@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2012
          Yep, aware that they are late model shows, I like late models and I am
          trying to convert my friends as well! They did see a LM show at
          Brownstown last year an were well impressed!

          Thanks for the tip, will get some glasses!

          You are aware that Roaring Knob (Markleysburg, PA) and Bedford are
          Appalachian Mountain Speedweeks late model shows, correct? Roaring Knob
          will be a good track, but get there early because it will fill up. I
          also recommend some clear glasses for The Knob. The track will stay
          tacky fast, but it will dusty.
          --- In TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com, ccass176@... wrote:

          > ok, thanks for that, doesn't sound too bad!
          >
          > Are schedule is
          >
          > June
          > 1) Gas City, In
          > 2) Paragon, In
          > 3) Bedford, Pa
          > 4) Roaring Knob,Pa
          > 5) Grandview,Pa
          > 6) Lincoln, Pa
          > 7) New Egypt, Nj
          > 8) Big Diamond,Pa
          > 9) Port Roya, Pa
          > 10) Utica - Rome, Ny
          >
          > If anyone is going to one of those meetings and sees a group of folks
          > talking in a strange accent come and say hello!

        • kidroberts
          Message 4 of 9 , May 17, 2012
            If I am at The Knob for that show, I'll try to catch you to say 'hey'.

          • colin herridge
            Message 5 of 9 , May 17, 2012
              who else is in the crew lil mr casserley ?