Winnipeg road race

  • Allan Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 8:25 PM
      Don M.

      Have you heard anything more about the CASCAR race scheduled for this
      weekend at the Red River Exhibition Park. I see it is still on the CASCAR
      West schedule.

      Allan
    • dmcauley@sprintsnmidgets.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 8:59 PM
        On Wed, 01 August 2001, "Allan Brown" wrote:
        Allan,
        Yes its on. Lots of adds in the paper, on the sports etc. They have a web site www.motorfestmanitoba.com
        I may just take in a couple of hours if I can get one of the cheaper seats. It would be my first new track of the year.
        Sue and I are headed out for a weeks vacation centered around BAdger midgets at Beaver Dam And Sun Prairie on Aug 11 & 12. I just might hit a new track on Aug 9 at Centuria,WI and even another one on Aug 15 at Sauk Rapids,MN. Watch your backsides track chasers we're comin.
        We will close out our 2001 tour with two nights at Grand Forks on Aug 16& 17.

        Don