New Track News--PA

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2012

      New PA track discovery by Larry Jendras.

      P.A. STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SHORT TRACK SERIES 2012
      FULL CONTACT CAR RACING
      AT THE KINGSDALE PA. FIRE DEPARTMENT MOTOR-SPORTS ARENA

      http://www.loudpedalevents.com

      Looks like the same group that did the races at Arcadia, MD last year.

      Enjoy,

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012

        The Little Diamond Speedway has booked a Slingshot Tour race on Thursday, May 30. According to their public relations guy who emailed me, the plans are for Little Diamond to run Micros and Slingshots twice a month on Thursdays. The above tour date is the only confirmed date so far.

        Hopefully the third time will be the charm for Little Diamond and we can finally see racing at this new track in 2013. After an ambitious schedule, the only actual race date there in 2012 was for Quarter Midgets.

      • BHICKEYJR@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
          TrackChasers

          It looks like a new track opportunity in Florida will be coming up soon. I stumbled across the facebook page for Melbourne Motorsports Park, and they will be adding dirt stock car racing on an oval track. They announced the Grand Opening will be Jan 5th with racing every other sat. night.

          Hope you all have a safe New Year, i will be heading over to catch the indoor racing tonight at the Dunkin Center in Providence RI.

          Brian

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 18, 2013

            The Little Diamond Raceway has changed the date of their Slingshot Tour race. They are no longer planning on racing on May 30th at all.

            However, they have released a complete season schedule (again). This year, they are planning all races to be run on Thursday nights.

            The classes running will be 270 cc Micros, 125 cc Micros, and Slingshots.

            Here's the dates:

            April 18 & 25
            May 2 & 16
            June 6 & 27
            July 11
            August 1 & 22
            September 5 & 26

            At this time, I'm going to plan on going April 18 and probably July 11. Hope to see some TrackChasing friends at Little Diamond.

          • brenda ferrell
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
              Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone. From : RTRYFBAR@... Subject : [TrackChasers] New Track News--PA TrackChasers: The Little Diamond Raceway has changed the date of their Slingshot Tour race. They are no longer planning on racing on May 30th at all. However, they have released a complete season schedule (again). This year, they are planning all races to be run on Thursday nights. The classes running will be 270 cc Micros, 125 cc Micros, and Slingshots. Here's the dates: April 18 &25 May 2 &16 June 6 &27 July 11 August 1 &22 September 5 &26 At this time, I'm going to plan on going April 18 and probably July 11. Hope to see some TrackChasing friends at Little Diamond. Guy Smith [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]