RE: [TrackChasers] Global Rallycross Series Race at Charlotte

  • Vanden Eynde Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2012
      Hello colleagues,

      Interesting to hear the rallycross at Charlotte Motor Speedway will be
      on a fully paved track. I once witnessed a rallycross on such a surface
      at the Grundautalring in Germany. In all honesty, the rallycross cars
      were a lot more spectacular on this surface than they usually are on a
      mixed one (mainly because of the higher overall speed).

      Roland