Turkey Trot, NY

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:05 PM

      I read that the Turkey Trot Raceway, in Argyle, NY has been lengthened and widened. As a result, they have invited the Slingshots to race there this year. I have no idea how many, if any, will decide to do so. Until now, the Senior Champ Karts have been the only TC countable class at the track as far as I know. Five TrackChasers have the track on their track lists at this time. The Slingshot possibility is worth keeping in mind.